Guardian® Dysphagia Therapy Electrode Pediatric Wire Aspire2 NMES Connection .68" x 87" Oval Electrode
Each Guardian® Dysphagia Wired Therapy Electrode Kit contains:
(4) .68” x .87 Oval Pediatric with Advantage Series hydrogel
(2) Skin Protectant Barrier Wipes
(2) Two applications
Guardian® Dysphagia Therapy Electrodes are the #1 choice as the safest, highest quality electrodes for placement on the anterior portion of the neck. Our patent pending electrode system works with existing NMES devices for the treatment of dysphagia. Our silver coated carbon film has been optimized for maximum current dispersion across the electrode surface to eliminate hot spots. Dual layer hydrogel provides maximum Adult and Pediatric patient comfort and reusability.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Silver (Ag) coated carbon film reduces impedance and enhances current dispersion
- Proprietary electrode placement chart
- Dual Layer and Hydroblue Skin Sensitive hydrogels on the Guardian® Dysphagia Therapy Electrodes offer the most comfortable stimulation.
10 Electrode Packs per case – save more by purchasing 3, 5, or 10 cases!
05A170-10 | Pediatric Wire Aspire2 NMES Connection .68" x 87" Oval Electrode
- Wire connection .68" x .87" Oval
- Single patient use
- Advantage HydroGel
- White cloth
- 40 electrodes per case